Mikino is a non-profit website dedicated to discovering and showcasing responsible solutions for a sustainable future.
Mikino is owned and operated by Miroslav Chodák – a father, husband and entrepreneur. Miroslav has an existential interest in sustainability and more than 25 years of experience in environmental management, policy making, marketing and business development.
You can reach Miroslav via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you use this website, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- If you disagree with anything in these terms, you cannot use this website.
- These are the complete terms and we can change them as we deem fit.
- We can change, terminate or suspend access to this website as we deem fit.
- We don’t promise or guarantee you any results whatsoever.
- Everything here is provided “as is”, with all its faults and without any warranty.
- We are not responsible or liable for any websites, products or services we mention or link to.
- We are not responsible or liable for any of your actions, here or elsewhere.
- Any damage, injury or loss you incur is solely your own.
- We don’t collect any personal information on this website.
- When you visit mikino.com, you remain completely anonymous.
- We don’t know who you are, where you came from, what you do here or where you go from here.
- We don’t retrieve any log files (that is: information, such as your IP address etc., automatically sent by your web browser).
- We don’t track your website activity.
- When you email us, you volunteer to us any information contained in that email.
- We usually store all emails for future reference, but can delete them at any time.
- We don’t disclose the contents of those emails to anyone, unless it’s to comply with a legal obligation or to protect against legal liability.
- We don’t sell any information to anyone.
I (Miroslav Chodák) personally wrote this policy. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.